Main features and enhancements in Talent – Core HR for Dynamics 365 Spring 18 Release:
- Manager self-service promotion requests/workflow - Expanded manager self-service capabilities.
- Attachments - Attachments from the hiring process can be transferred to new hires’ employee records.
- Contextual filtering of reason codes - Reason codes can be configured for hire, transfer, termination, and compensation processes.
- Custom fields - This functionality has been enabled across Talent.
- Streamlined transfer process - When transferring an employee, the job is automatically added to the transfer request.
- Updated Power BI visuals - The visuals have been refreshed in Power BI reports. Mean and median gender pay metrics have also been added.
- Default dates - Dates are no longer completed by default for hire, transfer, and termination processes.
- Rehire flag – A flag for the worker's eligibility for rehire is set as part of the termination process.
- Integration with Finance and Operations 7.2 and 7.3 (Public Preview) - Integration provides an initial data load into Talent, with ongoing integration to maintain Finance and Operations workflows and HR transactions.
- Payroll integration - Connect Talent to your payroll system by using out-of-box integration with Ceridian, or connect manually to other payroll providers.
- Benefits enhancements - Open enrollment and qualified life event changes.
- Absence management
Working days calendars – Supports the creation of calendars that reflect company holidays.
Submit time off in days – More flexible increments for entering time off.
Custom absence accrual dates – Customize time carry-over and time-off accrual capabilities.
- Position and employee management updates - Provide additional information related to positions and employees, allowing HR professionals and managers to streamline the hiring process.