The Spring ‘18 release of Talent - Core HR focuses on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, enabling integrations, and adding key capabilities based on customer feedback.
To support best-of-breed payroll functionality and increase the portfolio of customers we can support, we have added payroll integration capabilities, including support for Ceridian Dayforce. In addition, we provide support for open enrollment processing and streamlined processing for employees to initiate qualified life event changes. These updates provide configuration and processing of all changes, together with a workflow to ensure accurate data across Talent for compliance and eligibility, and the ability to export elections to benefits providers.
Enhanced manager self-service capabilities mean that managers can initiate compensation change processes within their organizations. Integrated review and workflow approval processes ensure that changes are accurate and within budget.
Main features and enhancements in Talent – Core HR for Dynamics 365 Spring 18 Release:
- Manager self-service promotion requests/workflow - Expanded manager self-service capabilities.
- Attachments - Attachments from the hiring process can be transferred to new hires’ employee records.
- Contextual filtering of reason codes - Reason codes can be configured for hire, transfer, termination, and compensation processes.
- Custom fields - This functionality has been enabled across Talent.
- Streamlined transfer process - When transferring an employee, the job is automatically added to the transfer request.
- Updated Power BI visuals - The visuals have been refreshed in Power BI reports. Mean and median gender pay metrics have also been added.
- Default dates - Dates are no longer completed by default for hire, transfer, and termination processes.
- Rehire flag – A flag for the worker's eligibility for rehire is set as part of the termination process.
- Integration with Finance and Operations 7.2 and 7.3 (Public Preview) - Integration provides an initial data load into Talent, with ongoing integration to maintain Finance and Operations workflows and HR transactions.
- Payroll integration - Connect Talent to your payroll system by using out-of-box integration with Ceridian, or connect manually to other payroll providers.
- Benefits enhancements - Open enrollment and qualified life event changes.
- Absence management
Working days calendars – Supports the creation of calendars that reflect company holidays.
Submit time off in days – More flexible increments for entering time off.
Custom absence accrual dates – Customize time carry-over and time-off accrual capabilities.
- Position and employee management updates - Provide additional information related to positions and employees, allowing HR professionals and managers to streamline the hiring process.