Main features and enhancements in Business Central for Dynamics 365 Spring 18 Release:
Broad regional availability
- 14 markets - Dynamics 365 Business Central is available in 14 markets.
Full suite of application functionality
- Essential - Includes a broad range of functionality that most businesses need to run their business.
- Premium - Adds Service management and Manufacturing.
Look and feel
- Modern user experience - A refreshed and modern user experience, optimized for insights and productivity.
Easy to extend
- App Source - Customize your experience with apps from App Source.
- Power BI, PowerApps, and Flow - Combine with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to compose new applications and extend existing business processes. Integrate with Power BI for custom dashboards and configurable reports.
- Extensions - Many improvements have been made to the extensions technology, so that you can extend, customize, and build solutions in an upgradable fashion, decoupled from the base application.
- Individual customizations - As a user, you can personalize your experience. As a partner, you can apply customizations to one or more customers' experiences.
- Business API - Integrate with external systems and services by using the robust API.
- Modern developer experience - File-based development environment and a new development language.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Investments address the European privacy law’s requirements. Go to the Trust Center to learn more and find resources to help you comply.
- Accessibility enhancements - Go to the Trust Center to learn about our industry-leading accessibility standards.
- ISO and SOC compliance.