The Spring ‘18 releases expand recruiting management capabilities to include support for career websites and for posting multiple jobs at the same time to simplify the job posting process.
Main features and enhancements in Talent – Attract for Dynamics 365 Spring 18 Release:
- Configurable hiring process - Customers can define the hiring process on a job-by-job basis.
- Advanced interview scheduling - Enhanced scheduling of multi-day interviews, last-minute interviewer replacement, and improved communication throughout the scheduling process.
- Candidate notes - Ability for the hiring team to keep notes on candidate applications.
- Assessment activity with Koru integration - Third-party candidate assessment from Koru (www.joinkoru.com).
- Company Career site - Quickly post jobs to a company career site to kick off the application process.
Candidate apply - Candidates can apply for open positions directly from the career site.
LinkedIn integrations - Apply with LinkedIn, and post openings to LinkedIn.
- Assessment activity with Gauge integration - Gauge is a tool for creating assessments for efficient hiring or employee assessment surveys.
- Configurable hiring process – templates - Create custom templates to guide the hiring process.
- Offer management - Offer creation and management through templates and workflows.
- Prospect tracking - Manages all prospective candidates before formal application.
- LinkedIn Recruiter system connect - Quickly push candidates into Attract from LinkedIn Recruiter.