Main features and enhancements in Talent – Attract for Dynamics 365 Spring 18 Release:
- Configurable hiring process - Customers can define the hiring process on a job-by-job basis.
- Advanced interview scheduling - Enhanced scheduling of multi-day interviews, last-minute interviewer replacement, and improved communication throughout the scheduling process.
- Candidate notes - Ability for the hiring team to keep notes on candidate applications.
- Assessment activity with Koru integration - Third-party candidate assessment from Koru (www.joinkoru.com).
- Company Career site - Quickly post jobs to a company career site to kick off the application process.
Candidate apply - Candidates can apply for open positions directly from the career site.
LinkedIn integrations - Apply with LinkedIn, and post openings to LinkedIn.
- Assessment activity with Gauge integration - Gauge is a tool for creating assessments for efficient hiring or employee assessment surveys.
- Configurable hiring process – templates - Create custom templates to guide the hiring process.
- Offer management - Offer creation and management through templates and workflows.
- Prospect tracking - Manages all prospective candidates before formal application.
- LinkedIn Recruiter system connect - Quickly push candidates into Attract from LinkedIn Recruiter.