Microsoft Stream empowers organizations to:
- Build an easy-to-use video experience that is familiar, appealing, and secure. Microsoft Stream minimizes the learning curve for employees to do more with video at work.
- Integrate tightly into the business applications people use daily. Microsoft Stream takes video to the productivity apps where people spend their time, and delivers a seamless, embedded experience. Additionally, embedded video in business applications brings video directly to apps where people work with customers.
- Create their own content. Content creation tools allow employees create and publish content to Microsoft Stream. For example, videos created via meeting recordings in Microsoft Teams can be published and shared with others. AI techniques extract insights about the content and enable business users to make informed decisions.
Main features and enhancements in Media Platform for Dynamics 365 Spring 18 Release:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) investments address requirements imposed by the European privacy law.
- Public anonymous playback – In Dynamics 365 for Marketing, users can watch videos without needing access credentials on websites.
- Tier-C compliance – Microsoft Stream is a certified Tier-C service for compliance standards such as ISO and SOC2.
- Spotlight videos on the Stream home page and groups pages – Admins and group owners can highlight (or spotlight) videos to make them more visible to employees.
- Cloud recording for meetings in Microsoft Teams – Record and share meetings in Microsoft Teams.
- Seamless single sign-on with Microsoft Teams and Yammer – Single sign-on for users of Stream videos, and channels is embedded in Microsoft Teams and Yammer.
- Edit transcripts and curate people timelines – Edit automatically generated transcripts, and curate people timelines.